Station Name: Dahl Creek Repeater
Location: Top of Asbestos Mtn
Coordinates: N 66° 57.919', W 156° 51.055'
Elevation: 1,850 ft
Time Recording Standard: Alaska Standard Time
(UTC – 9).
- Site Installed: August 12 - August 20, 2010
|Data Acquisition and Sensor Details
Data Acquisition: CR1000-XT Datalogger
Air Temperature - Cold Range: GWS manufactured triplicate sensor incorporating the 44033RC Precision Epoxy NTC thermistor
- Memory : 4 Meg
- Extended Temperature Range : -55C to 85C
- Functions : Data acquisition and control, high-quality measurements, flexibility for all required data standards
- Telemetry : RF450 Spread Spectrum Radio
- Operating Range: -80°C to +75°C
- Installation: In 6 plate Gill Radiation Shield, non-aspirated
- Height: 2 meters (6.6 feet)
- Output Units: kW, °C.
- Scan Interval: 60 seconds
Last updated: 10 October 2010